THE SAFETY AND WELLBEING OF OUR STAFF AND GUESTS IS OUR TOP PRIORITY AT POTTERS
Things may be a little different for a while, so please bear with us. To help create a safe environment for everyone, we’re enhancing our high standards of hygiene even further. There will also be some changes to our normal style of service ensuring everyone is safe but you can rest assured that everyone will still get a special welcome from the Potters Team!
- Our opening hours and food service times might fluctuate from time to time depending on how busy we are. We are also serving a reduced menu for a while to enable us to practice social distancing in the kitchen where possible and to avoid long waits for food.
- We’ve deep cleaned The Potters, given the place a fresh lick of paint and even widened the staircase for easier access to our toilets and roof terrace to enable customers to observe social distancing. Thorough cleaning routines are taking place regularly all day, every day.
- We’ve increased the frequency of our cleaning routines. Every table is cleaned thoroughly at the end of every guest visit.
- We’re encouraging contactless payments to avoid handling cash. The contactless limit for card payments has increased to £45. You can use Apple and Googlepay too.
- Once you are inside the pub, orders will be taken at the table by waiting staff.
- We have introduced new measures to ensure that we meet government advice on safe distancing. We ask all our guests to be respectful of this policy when they visit us.
- The changes we have made are to optimise customer safety and to ensure we can meet the current advice from the UK Government to keep our guests and staff safe.
- We ask all our guests to be respectful of these policies when they visit us.
If you have any of the following symptoms, please do not visit The Potters:
- Continuous Cough
- High temperature
- Shortness of breath
The safety and well-being of our guests and staff is our top priority. In order that we can meet the current UK Government guidelines regarding safe distancing, for now, the maximum number of guests per table booking is 6. Thank you in advance for your understanding on this. We can split a larger party over 2 tables.
GUEST NUMBER LIMITS
In order to meet the current UK Government guidance on safe distancing in our bar/restaurant, we have had to make some changes to our interior layouts. Please make sure you speak to a team member before sitting down at a table, even if it’s unoccupied.
NHS TEST AND TRACE
You will be asked to provide certain information to assist NHS Test & Trace to contact individuals in the event of a local coronavirus outbreak and leave on the table for your waitress to collect.
The information is only being collected to assist the Government’s request for a “track and trace” process. It will be securely stored, only used if there is a need to check if a coronavirus outbreak has occurred and we or the public health authorities need to contact customers and it will be securely destroyed after 21 days.