Receive up to £10 off in August anytime Monday to Wednesday.
This covers all food and non-alcoholic drinks. Everyone gets the discount – including children. And you can come back as many times as you like. The discount works with other special offers or vouchers too.
Eat Out to Help Out Terms and Conditions:
1. How much discount can I get?
- You can get a 50% discount on food or non-alcoholic drinks to eat or drink in (up to a maximum of £10 discount per diner)
- There is no minimum spend and you do not need a voucher to use the scheme
2. When can I use the discount?
- Anytime during our opening hours on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- You can use this discount as many times as you like
3. Expenditure that is eligible for the discount
- The discount can be applied to food and/or non-alcoholic drink purchased for immediate consumption on premises, up to a maximum discount of £10 per diner (inclusive of VAT).
- This includes soft drinks and/or packaged snacks, as long as they are for immediate consumption on the premises.
- There is no minimum spend requirement.
4. Expenditure that is ineligible for the discount
The discount cannot be applied to the following items:
- alcoholic drinks
- tobacco products
- food or drink that is to be consumed off premises
- food or drink that is sold as part of a private party, event or function
Please click here to see further details on the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme.